The TPC Michigan is a pristine championship golf course located in south central Dearborn. The course was designed by legendary golfer Jack Niklaus and hosted the Ford Senior Players Championship for 16 years. Players can expect tricky greens, long, lush fairways, and well manicured bunkers, all artfully carved into the area's natural wetland. Tee times start at 7:45am in the summer. Residents interested in membership should see Lee Woojer.
- Hours: Tee times start at 7:45 in the summer
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: There are 13 categories of membership based on where golfers live and how often they play.
- Parking: Free lot
- Public/Private: Private
- Par: 72
- Facilities: Pro shop
- Services: Golf carts, On-course beverage service, Parties/banquets
- Tee settings: Men's, Pro, Women's