St Barbara Parish
Established in 1928, St. Barbara Parish is a member of the Detroit Archdiocese. In addition to English, mass is also celebrated in Polish. The parish campus is shared with St. Barbara's Rectory and the current church building was dedicated in 1955.
- Hours: Mass Schedule: Sat, 5pm; Sun, 7am (May through September), 7:30am (October through April),11am, 6pm. Polish service: Sun, 9am.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp access
- Founding Date: 1928
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Catholic
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs