St Alphonsus Parish
Drag box to select area
St. Alphonsus is one of the oldest parishes in the area. The parish traces its roots back to the German Catholic community that settled in the area in the early 1840s. The school they founded in 1846 became part of St. Alphonsus Parish, which was established in 1851. St. Alphonsus High School and Elementary School closed their doors in 2003 and 2005. The church that stands today at the corner of Calhoun and Gould was dedicated in 1928. This parish offers an active Catholic community on its historical grounds.
7455 Calhoun St, Dearborn, MI 48126
- Fax: 313-584-9560
- Accessibility Details: Handicapped parking and ramp access
- Hours: Mass Schedule: Sat, 4pm; Sun, 9am, 11am; Mon - Fri, 8:30am. Confession Schedule: Sat, 2:30pm until finished
- Accessible: yes