If you're looking for a hearty breakfast, don't miss out on the morning specials at Pete's Stardust Family Restaurant. Polish sausage with eggs, pancakes, country omelettes, biscuits & gravy, and Greek skillets are just a few options that await hungry patrons. The menu also offers lunch items including pitas, gyros, sandwiches and fried fish. Diners can sit at one of several comfy booths, or at the counter on overstuffed red stools. Early dinner are served as well, but note that the restaurant closes at 4pm every day except for Fridays.
- Hours: Sat - Thu, 7am - 4pm; Fri, 7am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Diner, Greek, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual