Samir Majed, owner of Lebon Sweets, has perfected the canafa sandwich, a popular Arab sweet of sweet fried cheese served on a bun. He opened his shop in 2007, where the focus is on quality over quantity -- besides canafa, the only other menu items are beverages. Majed recommends the sandwich for breakfast, lunch, dinner, a snack or dessert. Call for delivery or to have something frozen and shipped anywhere in the country, or drop by the shop on West Warren Avenue and Maple Street.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 10pm; Sun, 7am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance level with the street.
- Founding Date: 2006
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Canafa
- Food & dining options: Halal, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery
- Specialties: Canafa sandwich
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "We get a lot of out-of-towners coming into the shop. There's different people from everywhere here. You get to mingle with everybody." --Maissa Chammout, counter person