Knights of Columbus, Bishop Foley Council #2660
Drag box to select area
The Bishop Foley Council is a chapter of the Knights of Columbus, a Catholic fraternal and service society for men. This particular council formed in 1927, originally calling itself "The Fordson Council." It eventually changed its name to "The Bishop Foley Council" after the Diocese of Detroit from 1881 to 1918. The council supports local charitable organizations and youth programs, as well as hosts special events like "Clergy Appreciation Night." Member benefits include life insurance, scholarships/financial aid and memorial masses.
5275 Kenilworth St, Dearborn, MI 48126
- Accessibility Details: Handicapped parking available.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
- Accessible: yes