Harry's Army Surplus
Harry's Army Surplus is a popular store native to Dearborn, where its only location has existed since 1950. Harry's offers affordable uniforms and protective materials for military personnel, police, paramedics and construction workers. The store sells a multitude of products for professional and personal use, including books and media, airsoft and BB guns, camping and hunting gear, survival gear, and clothing.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 9pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street level, with convenient parking in front and back
- Founding Date: 1950
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Clothing, weapons, camping and hunting gear, police gear, shoes, uniforms
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Items can be returned within 60 days if unused and in original packaging.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Clothing and accessories brands: Carhartt, Dickies, Caterpillar, Converse, Wrangler, Magnum, Wolverine
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Sporting goods rentals: No