First Presbyterian Church
The First Presbyterian Church of Dearborn has been serving the community since its founding in 1834. The congregation moved to its present location on North Brady in 1965. The modern, triangular design repeated throughout the building emphasizes the Trinity, a basic Christian belief, while the open, airy feel and green carpeting of the main sanctuary are designed to remind worshippers that they are “part of God’s world, not apart from it.” The church supports numerous mission and outreach programs locally and around the world.
- Fax: 313-274-4852
- Hours: Sunday Education Hour: 9am and Sunday Services: 10am
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1834
- What makes this community special?: Come home to the love of God. Join us at First Presbyterian to see how God is moving right here in Dearborn. Come experience worship, community, and service in the heart of Dearborn.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Presbyterian
- Congregation size: 400
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes