First Presbyterian Church
Drag box to select area
The First Presbyterian Church of Dearborn has been serving the community since its founding in 1834. The congregation moved to its present location on North Brady in 1965. The modern, triangular design repeated throughout the building emphasizes the Trinity, a basic Christian belief, while the open, airy feel and green carpeting of the main sanctuary are designed to remind worshippers that they are “part of God’s world, not apart from it.” The church supports numerous mission and outreach programs locally and around the world.
600 N Brady Rd, Dearborn, MI 48124
- Fax: 313-274-4852
- Hours: Sunday Services:
Contemporary worship, 8:45am Education (children, youth, adult), 10:10am Traditional worship, 11am
- Accessible: yes