DeMarco's Pizza Cafe, located on Ford Rd., specializes in pizza, and offers much more on its menu, as well. The place is co-owned by John DeMarco,who takes a hands-on approach here, as he has been seen tossing up his freshly kneaded dough into a perfect crust. The pies come in various shapes and sizes. Guests have the choice of ordering just a slice, but those with huge appetites can opt for the XXXL Giant Pizza.
In addition to pizza, there are nine- and eighteen-inch submarine sandwiches, salads, pastas, barbecue ribs, Southern fried chicken and fish and chips. DeMarco's also serves freshly brewed coffee.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 1am; Fri, 11am - 3am; Sat, 12pm - 3am; Sun, 12pm - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Halal, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 5
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch