Dearborn is one of four high schools in the Dearborn Public Schools district. It offers several unique opportunities for students, including a special program for freshmen, a number of band and music offerings and teacher blogs.
Dearborn High's mascot is the Pioneers. It offers an array of after-school clubs and organizations, as well as 11 varsity and 11 junior varsity sporting teams.
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 7:20am - 2:15pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 1,800
- Public/Private: Public
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 109
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Boarding: No
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Language lab, Library, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: Language and composition, calculus and chemistry.
- Extracurricular activities available: Dearborn High School offers 35 clubs and organizations for students to participate in.
- Sports teams: Football, baseball, basketball, cross-country, soccer, swimming, tennis, softball, volleyball, wrestling, track and golf.