Church of the Divine Child
Drag box to select area
Church of the Divine Child was established in 1950 by Reverend Monsignor Herbert F.Weier. The first Masses were offered in nearby Haigh Elementary School, with about 130 people attending. Today, approximately 2,200 families are registered parishioners. Located next to the church are Divine Child Elementary School, Divine Child High School and the church convent. The elementary school opened in 1953, followed by the convent in 1954 and the high school in 1958. The church was completed in 1963. In 1999 the Perpetual Adoration Chapel was built adjacent on the south side of the church. It offers numerous educational and social programs for youth and adults as well as many community outreach programs.
25001 Herbert Weier Dr, Dearborn, MI 48128
- Accessibility Details: Handicapped parking and street level access
- Hours: Mass: Mon - Fri, 6:30am, 8:30am; Sat, 8:30am, 4:30pm; Sun, 8am, 9:30am, 11:30am, 1pm; Holy days: 6:30am, 8:30am, 7pm
- Accessible: yes