Cherry Hill Presbyterian Church
Drag box to select area
Cherry Hill Presbyterian Church was founded in 1942 as a mission church. Located at the corner of Cherry Hill and Telegraph Road, the chapel was dedicated in 1948, and the sanctuary in 1958. A member of the Presbyterian Church U.S.A., the church also houses the Cherry Hill Presbyterian Church Cooperative Preschool for 3- and 4-year-old children. The Dearborn Pastoral Counseling Center is located at the east end of the church. Jointly sponsored by several local churches and service organizations, the center offers affordable counseling to individuals and groups, regardless of religious beliefs or affiliations.
24110 Cherry Hill St, Dearborn, MI 48124
- Accessibility Details: Handicapped parking and street-level access
- Hours: Sun, Adult Study Group, 9am; worship and Sunday school, 10:15am
- Accessible: yes