Amani's is well-known for its Middle Eastern-Lebanese cuisine. The menu features a long list of appetizers, including falafel, hommous, grape leaves and kibbeh, not to mention a full entree selection. In addition to traditional Middle Eastern flavors, there are steaks, lamb chops and even fried chicken. Save room for after your meal, as Amani's offers a handful of homemade desserts as well as Arabic coffee, hot tea and a variety of fresh juices.
- Fax: 313-584-1893
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 10:30pm; Fri - Sun, 10pm - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Halal, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: amanilebaneserestaurant.com/Menu.htm
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Dress code: Casual