Music will be in the air in Dearborn, with the start of the 's Summer Concert Series.
The series begins June 15, and takes place every other Friday through Aug. 24.
Concerts are held in the Muirhead Plaza, just west of the . Concerts run 6:30-9 p.m., rain or shine. Bring a blanket or lawn chair, or just sit in the grass.
Here's a look at the lineup:
- June 15: Teen Angels - 1950s and '60s Review
- June 29: Big Will & The 360 Band - Rock, hip hop, jazz, and classic top 40
- July 13: Cancel Monday - Dance, funk and jazz
- July 27: Metro Jazz Voices - Jazz standards, popular favorites
- Aug. 10: Cleary Quartet - Jazz
- Aug. 24: Beat Club - Beatles tribute band
Want more summertime music? The will host Jazz on the Ave concerts all summer long. .