Ellucian Go provides immediate, on-the-go access to a variety of features to help students and community members make their experience at the college more efficient. Some of the information included on the app includes:
- WebAdvisor: Register for classes or look up sections quickly.
- Daily Schedule: Keep track of all appointments, assignments and deadlines.
- Grades: Check grades and progress in each class.
- Campus Maps: To help move efficiently around campus.
- Important Numbers: Connect to departments or offices quickly.
- Student Self-Service: Pay tuition and fees in just a few clicks.
- News: Search for the latest news at HFCC.
- Social Media: Get connected and engaged in the HFCC social media network —Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Once the application is launched, HFCC will add additional features to Ellucian Go based on user needs and requests. Students can search for Ellucian Go in iTunes or Google Play, or click the links below to download the application:
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ellucian.elluciango&hl=en
- iOS Application Download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ellucian-go/id607185179?mt=8
When you click on the app, simply scroll down through the list of schools until you find HFCC. Students can then log in using their universal username and password – which is the same set of credentials they use for WebAdvisor, HawkMail, Moodlerooms and other HFCC resources. Students do not need to create an account or take any special actions.
For more information, visit https://dvc.hfcc.net/connecting-network-services/ellucian-go.