Fall time in Dearborn isn't just about losing leaves on the trees or breaking out your jacket. From Friday, Sept. 23 through Saturday, Oct.1, west downtown businesses and organizations are participating in Fall Into Dearborn–a celebration of many of the restaurants, shops and bars the city has to offer.
Here's a look at the lineup:
- will offer 40 percent off framed art and 25 percent off gallery items.
- will offer three-course meals for $20 as part of their 20th anniversary celebration.
- will give a 10 percent discount off of any purchase
- Sunglasses at are all 20 percent off.
- will have fall craft bottles of beer for $2 from 3-5 p.m. and pints of fall craft beer for $2 from 5-7 p.m.
- The Well will offer Octoberfest bottles and fall draft beer specials.
- K. Rensel CTMH IC will give customers 15 percent off any scrapbook paper and more (call 313-319-5972).
- Silky's Martini Bar will have half-off drinks and appetizers.
Friday, Sept. 23
The is celebrating as the celebrates its 10th. The DSO's first concert of the season, Ode to Joy!, will start at 8:30 p.m. at The Center. Tickets are available on their website.
Saturday, Sept. 24
will host a Corvette Show with special events and prizes from 9-11 a.m. The 2011 Motor City Corvette Concours will be there, while Steve King & The Dittilies will perform a free concert.
Sunday, Sept. 25
will be hosting a happy hour. The restaurant is open 4-9 p.m. with drink specials running until 6 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 26
It's Monday Night Football in West Dearborn! All participating bars–including Moose's Martini Pub, the Double Olive and the Well–will be having drink specials for the game.
Wednesday, Sept. 28
The will host a wine tasting, with appetizers by . The bar opens at 3 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 29
Moose's Martini Pub will host a Fall Craft Beer Tasting at 6 p.m. for $10. Price includes appetizers.
, a Dearborn Public Schools PTSA fundraiser, will be held at from 4-7 p.m. Admission is $30, which includes food, beverages, activities and more.
Friday, Sept. 30
The will be open from 8 a.m.-1 p.m., offering the usual produce and baked goods, as well as some fall specials including pies, pumpkins and more.
The Well will be hosting a whiskey night. Hours are 4 p.m.-2 a.m.
Saturday, Oct. 1
The will be hosting its own Fall into Dearborn event from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. at the McFadden-Ross House, located at 915 Brady. The event will feature an antiques appraisal clinic, pumpkin carving, animal demonstrations and more. For more information, cal 313-565-3000.