Mom does so much for us year-round, so it’s only proper she receives a top-notch gift this holiday season. As you look for holiday gift guides, below are some great gifts that are useful, fun and beautiful for busy, tech-savvy moms:
- HMDX Jam – Pump up the volume with this mini, Bluetooth speaker that’s powerful enough to fill a midsize room and small enough to fit in a convenient, scented jar that will remind you of, well, jam. $49.99
- Fitbit Ultra Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker – Give mom that extra incentive to run around all day. Small enough to wear on your everyday clothing, the Fitbit Ultra tracks your activity level – including calories burned, distance traveled and stairs climbed – and is further proof all the little things add up. $74.25
- ZAGGfolio Keyboard – Doubling as a case and external keyboard, turn your iPad into a mini computer. The ZAGGfolio comes in an array of stylish colors as well, prefect for any hip mom on the go. $79.99
- Nokia Universal 2200 mAh Backup Battery – For the mom always on the run, charge your phone on the go with Nokia’s Backup Battery. Barely larger than a tube of lipstick, mom will have no trouble staying charged throughout the day. $35
- Pantech Element – The first “lifeproof” tablet on the market – great for families with small children and toddlers – the Pantech element is fast, portable and waterproof. $399
- Samsung Galaxy Camera – Enjoy the quality of a digital camera with the benefits of a smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy Camera features a killer optical zoom lens to take incredible pictures, which can be shared instantly, thanks to the apps.