There's nothing quite like a fresh-baked pepperoni roll.
And thanks to Dearborn-based , now fans of the food can find them–and other baked goods–at the Dearborn Farmers Market.
Capri is new to the market in 2012, but certainly not new to Dearborn. Their store on Greenfield Road has been selling pizza rolls, subs, cookies and desserts, and half-baked take-home pizzas for years.
Local fan Steve Nolff wrote on Dearborn Patch that the bakery is "a Dearborn institution."
"Family type service with some of the best pizza slices and pizza rolls in the country," he added. Thanks for years and years of consistancy. A Capri half baked pizza was a real treat around my house."
Get a taste of them at the market, then visit their store between 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Tuesday-Friday and 7:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday.
Name: Capri Italian Bakery
Sells: Pepperoni rolls, bread and pizza slices
Find them at the Dearborn Market: weekly
Learn more: Visit Capri on Facebook
Also at the market this week
- Kids crafts, and Find the Hidden Yellow Banana
- Music from Anthony Lai’s Band
- Sweet Potato Sensations will feature Lemon Chess pies and Sweet Potato Cheesecake
- The returns
- Oakwood Healthcare offers free blood pressure checks
- EBT continues and continues
- Community Supported Agriculture Shares Raffle