, in partnership with Dearborn fitness center , is offering an opporunity for the public to try out a week of free fitness classes at the ACCESS.
The free classes run Sept. 10-15 at the ACCESS community center, located at 2651 Saulino Court in Dearborn.
Here's a look at the lineup:
- Monday, Sept. 10: Zumba from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 11: Pilates-Yoga Fusion from 12-1 p.m. Mat needed.
- Wednesday, Sept. 12: Tone and Trim from 5:30-6:30 p.m. Mat and 3-5 lb. weights needed.
- Thursday, Sept. 13: Pilates-Cardio Fusion from 12-1 p.m. Mat needed.
- Friday, Sept. 14: Cardio Sculpt and Stretch from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Paid classes, which run for six weeks, start Sept. 17 at ACCESS. Call 734-771-7129, or go to www.accesscommunity.org, for more information.