Ready to start your day? Here's what you need to know.
1. Be careful on your way to work! The National Weather Service says to expect a dense fog before 10 a.m. But when it clears, it will stay clear–all weekend long, with temperatures hovering in the high 70s. Here's hoping you planned to do something outside!
2. And if not, we have some suggestions. Several events on our start this weekend–including Halloween Weekends at Camp Dearborn! Get out and have some fun, and leave the planning to Patch.
3. O'Kelly Banquet Hall will host a at 6 p.m. tonight. A $30 ticket gets you a buffet-style meal, prizes, and all the tasty beverages you can stomach. The night is hosted by Merchant's Fine Wine, and proceeds will benefit the Knights of Columbus.
4. It's homecoming weekend for . Help them celebrate by cheering on the football team–and the newly crowned king and queen–at their game tonight. The game starts at 7 p.m., when the Thunderbirds take on Eaton Rapids High.
5. In honor of Dearborn's automotive heritage, we bring you Facts. Today's Ford Fact: Some of Ford's alternative fuel vehicles, such as fleet and taxi Crown Victorias, operate on compressed natural gas.