Ready to start your day? Here's what you need to know.
1. Today will start out party cloudy and drizzly, says the National Weather Service, but will start to clear up later in the day. Temperatures in the mid to high 40s will accompany this fall day, so bundle up!
2. The will host another tonight at 7 p.m. This free event meets in the City Council Chambers at , and is intended to inform residents about crime prevention and police initiatives, as well as give people a chance to ask questions.
3. The Dearborn Public Library will host another session today for kids ages 3-5. Held at the at 2 p.m., kids are invited to dress up for this special Halloween version of story time. Registration is free, but required, and can be done at any of the libraries.
4. The meets tonight at 7 p.m. at the Cherry Hill Baptist Church at 1045 N. Gulley Road in Dearborn Heights. Tonight's topic is "How Changes at the Dearborn Historical Museum and the Museum Guild will Affect Genealogy Research and Our Society." The meeting is free and open to the public.
5. In honor of Dearborn's automotive heritage, we bring you Facts. Today's Ford Fact: The first car built by Ford Motor Company equipped to use a V-8 engine was built on March 9, 1932.