Ready to start your day? Here's what you need to know.
1. The National Weather Service says that areas of fog and a light drizzle will make up most of this morning. But that drizzle has a good chance of turning into full-on rain later in the day. The temperature will hit a high of 68 degrees.
2. It's Pre-School Story Time at the today at 2 p.m.! Bring the little ones ages 3-5 for stories, fingerplays and crafts. Caregivers must remain during the event.
3. Hear the tonight at the for Global Thursdays. Musicians Ara Topouzian, Joe Zeytoonian and Myriam Eli will be performing Armenian and Middle Eastern instruments. Tickets are $10 ($9 for members) and are available at the door, or online at www.arabamericanmuseum.org.
4. The Dearborn Senior Center is holding a Hearing Loss Clinic with the help of clinical audiologist Dr. MacDonald from 9-11 a.m. The session is free to seniors and is the third of five at the center, which is located within the .
5. In honor of Dearborn's automotive heritage, we bring you Facts. Today's Ford Fact: Ford Motor Company sold its first car–a two-cylinder Model A–on July 23, 1903.