Ready to start your day? Here's what you need to know.
1. The heat wave continues today, according to the National Weather Service. A fog will linger until around 9 a.m. and temperatures will hit as high as 93 degrees. Check out our suggestions to stay cool.
2. The Parking Advisory Commission for Dearborn will meet today at 3 p.m. at . Have a parking issue to discuss? This is the meeting to go to.
3. The city's first master plan meeting was held last night at the Ford Community and Performing Arts Center. The evening was comprised of a discussion of the history and demographics of Dearborn, as well as several workshops for residents who attended. Here's what you missed.
4. The "" story-time session will be held at the today at 10:30 a.m. Following that will be a drop-in craft session from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., as well as a tween craft project at 2 p.m. Contact the library for more information.
5. In honor of Dearborn's automotive heritage, we bring you Ford Facts. Today's fact: Ford Motor Company's American sales have dropped more than two million since the year 2000. In 2010, Ford sold 1,935,462 cars and trucks to consumers.