If you hear a popping noise coming from the Dearborn Farmers Market, don't be alarmed—it's just the sound of fresh, delicious kettle corn being popped by Kettle Corn of Michigan.
Founded by Robert Beaudette, the Wyandotte-based company's popcorn can't be bought in stores. But you can find them at the Dearborn market every week, as well as the Wyandotte and Allen Park farmers markets. And they'll bring their kettle to do live popping at events like graduations and birthday parties, too.
Check out traditional flavors like cheese and caramel, or change it up with unique tastes—including blue raspberry, vanilla cinnamon, and "Better Than Chicago"—a combo of caramel and cheese popcorn that is all Michigan.
Name: Kettle Corn of Michigan
Sells: Freshly popped kettle corn of all varieties, including cheese, caramel, vanilla and more.
Find them at the Dearborn Market: Weekly
Learn more: Visit kcofm.com, or call 734-282-1953
Also at the market this week
- Music from the Anthony Lai Band
- Fall harvest time! Get your fresh pumpkins and squash
- EBT continues and Double Up Bucks continues
- Community Supported Agriculture Shares Raffle
- Only a few weeks left! The market ends Oct. 26, so stop by today.