If you're Cruisin' Michigan Avenue Saturday–which takes place between 8 a.m.-9 p.m.–you need to know where to go for live music, the most interesting parts of the show and some light reading on what it's all about.
Patch is here to be your guide.
In case you missed it, the hosted the kickoff event Friday night. The show raised funds for the Dearborn Firefighters Burn Drive, and participants had fun in the process. . Add your own!
What's It All About?
Sure, Cruisin' Michigan Avenue is all about, well, cruisin' Michigan Avenue. But did you know the annual car show helps to raise funds for local causes? Learn more about the heart under the hood .
Muscle cars, hot rods, classics and ... hearses? Yep, you read that right. Check out how rehabilitated wheels meant for carrying loved ones to their resting places are –including Cruisin' Michigan Avenue.
- An Emergency Response Vehicle Show will be held at the Dearborn Heights Hall of Justice, located at 25637 Michigan Ave.
- A fun stop will be held at Inkster-based shop The Station, which will host an open house and lots of special deals. It's located at 25940 Michigan Ave.
- The Inkster Summer Music Fest, which takes place at Inkster Road just north of Michigan Avenue, will be in full swing all day, featuring live entertainment and activities for the whole family.
- The Southeast Michigan Mustang Car Club will host a display and show at in Dearborn.
- Cruiser Specials will be available all day at Brownie's Diner, located at 34250 Michigan Ave. in Wayne.
- The Avenue Sports Bar & Grille, located at 34250 Michigan Ave. in Wayne, will host a concert with the Six Foot Poles.
- Official Cruisin’ Michigan T-shirts, polos and hats sold by the Wayne Rotary in front of Leo’s Jewelers, located at 34900 W. Michigan Ave.
- Cruiser Specials will be available all day at L. George's Coney Island, located at 34438 Michigan Ave. in Wayne.
- Live music and car clubs will be present at Demmer Ford, located at 37300 Michigan Ave. in Wayne.
Learn more at www.cruisinmichigan.com.