Baby lambs, hand-dipped ice cream, the familiar sound of the steam locomotive – the happens Saturday, April 14.
To celebrate the 2012 season, Patch has teamed up with to give away two sets of tickets and ride passes to some lucky Patch readers.
All you have to do is show us photos of your favorite visits to Greenfield Village. Here's how to enter to win:
- Upload a photo of your trip to Greenfield Village by clicking on the "Upload Photos and Videos" button to the right. It could be a family shot on a Model T ride, your child's first glimpse of live farm animals, warming by a bonfire during Holiday Nights – whatever is your favorite memory from a visit to the village.
- Tell us in the caption why it was such a great visit.
- We'll enter you into a drawing to win one of two (2) prize packs, each of which contains two tickets to Greenfield Village and two ride passes.
OK, now for the rules:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, upload a photo of from your trip to Greenfield Village.
- All entries must be received by 5 p.m. April 13, Eastern Time.
- You may enter once.
- Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Two (2) Grand Prize Winners will receive two admission tickets to Greenfield Village, as well as two ride passes. Tickets and passes are good for the 2012 season only, and are not valid during special events, such as Hallowe'en at Greenfield Village, or Holiday Nights. Prize packs hold an approximate value of $76 each for admission tickets and ride passes. Transportation to/from The Henry Ford NOT included in the prize and will be the responsibility of the winner.
- for complete Official Rules.
If you are unsure how to add a photo, . But be sure to come back and to add your photo to the gallery on this contest page.