The 2013 City of Dearborn Calendar, which is a year-round resource of information, including City of Dearborn phone numbers, is available for pickup.
Here's where you can get it:
- Dearborn City Hall, located at 13615 Michigan Ave. The calendar can be picked up during normal business hours, from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., at the Mayor’s Office on the second floor and the Department of Public Information on the fourth floor.
- Henry Ford Centennial Library, located at 16301 Michigan Ave.
- Bryant Branch Library, located at 22100 Michigan Ave.
- Esper Branch Library, located at 12929 W. Warren Ave.
- Ford Community and Performing Arts Center, located at 15801 Michigan Ave. Pick the calendar up at the front counter, or the Senior Citizens Division.
Quantities are limited. Calendars are restricted to one per household.
Beginning in January, the 2103 Calendar will also be online at www.cityofdearborn.org for reviewing or printing.
Residents who ordered a 2013 calendar by the Oct. 31 deadline should receive theirs in the mail by Dec. 18.
Since the Oct. 31 deadline has past, calendars can no longer be ordered for mail delivery. The Oct. 31 mail order deadline allowed the city to send out the calendars at a cost-effective bulk rate.
The 2013 theme of the calendar is “Ever Improving, Always Home” and showcases landmark projects and enhanced services that have strengthened Dearborn over the last decade.