Mall? What mall? Shopping paradise can be found in Dearborn's many boutiques and specialty shops. Though it was hard to pick favorites, here's our list of top places to get one-of-a-kind duds, a special gift or just a new little something for yourself!
- , 938 Monroe St. The shimmer and sparkle in this store is enough to blind you. And with custom jewelry designs, you can truly find a statement piece for yourself or a loved one.
- , 15117 W. Warren Ave. An extensive offering of clothing and hijab for Islamic women makes up the bulk of this store, plus unique accessories and gifts.
- , 7020 Schaefer Rd. Not only does this store have a vast array of clothing for modest women, but it's in the same strip as Fuego Mexican Grill, Opera Pastry, F & C Perfume and more. Make a day of it!
- , 13501 W. Warren Ave. A store for the hip and trendy, this store has clothing and accessories–plus it is great for window-shoppers.
- , 1033 Mason St. Need a gift on the fly? As its name suggests, Sophia's has been offering unique gifts for girls of all ages for years.
Get your shopping outfit on and hit the streets!