The restaurant located in the Student & Culinary Arts Center on the main campus – will reopen for the fall 2012 Semester on Wednesday, Sept. 19, at its new time of 11:30 a.m.
Each week, the restaurant will present a particular theme. The schedule is as follows:
• Week of Sept. 19: the theme is Southern Italian;
• Week of Sept. 25: the theme is Premium Steak House;
• Week of Oct. 2: the theme is Cuisine of the Midwest;
• Week of Oct. 9: the theme is German Cuisine;
• Week of Oct. 16: the theme is French Cuisine;
• Week of Oct. 23: the theme is Polish & Central European Cuisine;
• Week of Oct. 30: the theme is Northern Cuisine;
• Week of Nov. 6: the theme is French Cuisine;
• Week of Nov. 13: the theme is Cuisine of New England;
• Week of Nov. 20: the theme is Greek Cuisine; and
• Week of Nov. 27: the theme is Cuisine of the Pacific Northwest.
Additionally, please make note of the following special dates:
• Wednesday, Oct. 10: Oktoberfest Buffet;
• Thursday, Oct. 25: Wild Game Scholarship Dinner ($45 per person; visit www.henryfordculinary.com for further information); and
• Wednesday, Nov. 14: Holiday Buffet.
The restaurant is open every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday during the fall semester from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Please note the new time. The restaurant’s dinner hours have not changed – they remain 6 to 7:45 p.m.
Reservations are requested and begin Sept 19. For more information and to make reservations, please call 313.206.510