On Sunday, Dec. 16, the Motor City Brass Band will team up with the Dearborn Community Chorus to spin out holiday classics at its annual concert, Sounds of the Season.
And we've got tickets to give to 15 lucky winners—all you have to do is tell us which tune gets you in the holiday spirit.
MCBB will be playing their favorite holiday songs at 3 p.m., Dec. 16, in the Michael A. Guido Theatre at the Ford Community and Performing Arts Center—like Jingle Bells and Deck the Halls.
But what's your favorite holiday song?
The first 15 people to comment on this article telling us their favorite holiday song by 12 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 10, will win a pair of tickets to the MCBB's Sounds of the Season concert.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, submit your comment below telling what your favorite contest was and why.
- All entries must be received by 12 a.m. Dec. 10.
- You may enter only once daily.
- The first 15 (fifteen) people to comment will win.
- Winners will be notified via the email address they used to register on Patch and must reply within 24 hours of notification with their name, address and phone number.
- If winners do not respond, tickets will be given to the next commenter down the line.
- Winners will receive two tickets to the 3 p.m. Dec. 16 Motor City Brass Band at Ford Community and Performing Arts Center in Dearborn, valued at $12 per ticket.
- No contest would be complete without official rules. Check them out here.
Winners will be able pick up their tickets at the theater up to an hour before the show. A pre-concert talk starts at 2:15 p.m.
Want to buy your own tickets?
Single tickets to Sounds of the Season can be purchased through the MCBB hotline at $12 for adults, $10 for seniors and students, and free for children 12 and under. Group rates are available on request for selected concerts. For more information, call 248-788-6618 or visit www.mcbb.org.
Single tickets may be purchased from the FCPAC Box Office at $17 for adults and $15 for students & seniors or on the FPAC website. The FCPAC Box Office can be reached at 313-943-2354.