The Detroit Symphony Orchestra will perform Friday morning at the Ford Community and Performing Arts Center in Dearborn, and Patch is giving you the chance to win free tickets.
The DSO will perform Bach Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 as part of its Neighborhood Concert Series. Haydn’s Concerto for Cello and Strings, Stravinsky’s Dumbarton Oaks, and Tchaikovsky’s Serenade in C Major also will be performed. The concert begins at 10:45 a.m.
The Ford Community and Performing Arts Center is located at 15801 Michigan Ave. in Dearborn.
How can you win four tickets to see the show? Simply leave a comment on this story telling us what your favorite concert was and why.
You must comment by 4 p.m. Thursday to be entered into a random drawing to receive four tickets to the show. Each ticket is worth $25. And the tickets will be available for you at the venue before the concert.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, submit your comment below telling what your favorite concert was and why.
- All entries must be received by 4 p.m. EST on Jan. 24.
- You may enter only once daily.
- Fifty (50) winners total will be selected in a random drawing.
- Winners will be notified via the email address they used to register on Patch and must reply by 4 p.m. EST on Jan. 24.
- Winners will receive four tickets to the 10:45 a.m. Jan. 25 DSO show at the Ford Community and Performing Arts Center in Dearborn, valued at $25 per ticket.
- No contest would be complete without official rules. Check them out here.
The DSO is playing a variety of venues and dates throughout the area in its Neighborhood Concert Series. More information on the shows and purchasing tickets can be found on the DSO website.
Winners will be able pick up their tickets at the theater’s will call 30 minutes before the show.