The West Dearborn Downtown Development Authority hosts Friday Nites
in the Park in the Bryant Library’s Muirhead Plaza at 22100 Michigan Avenue.
All concerts are 6:30-9 p.m. and the lineup is as follows:
- June 13: The Beat Club (Beatles Tribute)
- June 27: The Sound Alternative Band
- July 11: Metro Jazz Voices (Carl Cafagna)
- July 25: Big Will & the 360º Band (rock and Latin jazz)
- August 8: Teen Angels
- August 22: Billy Mack & the Juke Joint Johnnies
truck rallies from 5-9 p.m. in parking lot B, located across the alley from the
The rain alternate location will be at the Henry Ford Centennial Library at
16301 Michigan Avenue.
For more information on the WDDDA’s concerts, visit
The East Dearborn Downtown Development Authority’s series starts
July 9 and brings back popular jazz musicians to City Hall Park at the corner of
Michigan Avenue and Schaefer on Wednesdays in July and August.
Food from local restaurants will be available for purchase at the park
All concerts are 7-9 p.m. The 2014 Jazz on the Ave schedule is:
- July 9: Alexander Zonjic & Friends
- July 16: Straight Ahead
- July 23: Jackiem Joyner
- July 30: Urban Jazz Coalition
- August 6: Kevin Toney
- August 13: Alexander Zonjic’s All Stars with Thornetta Davis and
- Motor City Horns
display, the 12 on 12 Pop Up Art Gallery, from 5-9 p.m. at Dearborn City Hall.
For more information on the EDDDA’s concerts, visit
Bring a chair or blanket and enjoy the free entertainment.
Source City of Dearborn