Degas, Van Gogh, Gentileschi–art lovers can find famous works in the streets of Dearborn this summer with the .
The program, which has taken place at a number of cities in southeast Michigan, aims to increase residents' exposure to art.
Now in its third year, the program is taking place in 13 communities this summer. The participating cities, including Dearborn, are showcasing a number of high-quality reproductions of art pieces from the DIA's collection in highly visible places throughout each city.
In Dearborn, fans can find art at the following locations:
- : View of the Tiber with the Castel Sant' Angelo by Bernardo Bellotto
- : Dancers in a Green Room by Edgar Degas
- : Konigsee by William Wex
- : Luncheon with Figures in Masquerade Dress by Jean Francois de Troy
- : Mosquito Nets by John Singer Sargent
- : Nocturne in Black and Gold by James Abbott McNeill Whistler
- : Banks of the Oise at Auvers by Vincent van Gogh
- : Judith and Her Maidservant with the Head of Holofernes by Artemisia Gentileschi
The program will run through Sept. 30.
Learn more at dia.org/insideout.
Check our interactive map to find out which piece of art is at each location, and share your photos with us when you find them!