The sounds of the '60s are coming to Dearborn, and you can win free tickets to the show!
The Motor City Brass Band will perform Sunday, May 20, at the Michael Guido Theater in the . The concert, , will include a broad selection of music that represented the theme of peace and love. Highlights from the concert will be well-known hits from the 1960s as well as patriotic works from America's past.
Patch has partnered with the Motor City Brass Band to give away 30 pairs of tickets to the show. All you have to do is tell us about the music from the '60s you love.
Here's how to enter to win:
- Post a comment on this article telling us your favorite song from the 1960s. Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Mamas and the Papas–whatever your favorite tune is, share it on Patch!
- The first 30 valid entries will each receive a pair of tickets to Peace Lovin' Brass at The Center at 3 p.m. on May 20.
OK, now for the rules:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, leave a comment on this article with your favorite song from the '60s.
- All entries must be received by 5 p.m. May 13, Eastern Time.
- You may enter once.
- The first 30 valid entrants will receive one pair of tickets.
- After the contest closes, winning entrants will be contacted via the email address they used to sign up on Patch. Contestants MUST RESPOND to the email with with their full name by 5 p.m. Monday, May 14, in order to win.
- Tickets for winners can only be picked up at the Motor City Brass Band will call table just before the show on May 20. Tickets will be held under the full name provided to Patch. Transportation to/from concert is NOT included in the prize and will be the responsibility of the winner.
- for complete Official Rules.