The Patch Local Voices section can be a powerful tool for yourself, your group or your business. It's the perfect place to promote a big event coming up, voice your opinion on something you are passionate about or share tips from your career field.
Each week we will feature some of Patch's most interesting Local Voices writers, show you who is posting on Patch and how you can get started.
How Parents Can Mend Broken Relationships with their Kids
Michigan Health and Wellness' most recent blog post aims to help parents mend broken relationships with their kids.
Some of the tips include:
- Acknowledging the problem
- Put aside “right” and “wrong.”
- Communication is the key
You can read more here. You can also follow the Michigan Health and Wellness on Patch.
Who else is posting on Patch?
- Zoila Brown of DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan shared Halloween Safety Tips
- Lisa-Aline Hanes posted I am not a mean mom!!
- Utica Community Schools's Blog shared UCS bands earn top ratings at district festival.
- Grosse Pointe Pastor Liz Arakelian posted about One of the Hardest Jobs in the US.
- Click the "Start Blogging" button on your Patch homepage.
- Start writing the description of your blog It doesn’t have to be perfect. (Just don’t use all caps!)
- Upload a photo to illustrate your blog that you own or have permission to use. You can also just use a Patch logo offered on the page.
- Hit “Create your blog”
- Write your first post
- Share something and it will appear on the home page.
- Dress up your blog.
- Add cover photos.
- Tell your followers on Twitter
- Find your blog in the "Your Blogs" menu next to your Profile
Questions? Contact Patch Community Editor Jason Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org or 810-488-1353.