The Patch Local Voices section can be a powerful tool for yourself, your group or your business. It's the perfect place to promote a big event coming up, voice your opinion on something you are passionate about or share tips from your career field.
Each Sunday we will feature some of Patch's most interesting Local Voices writers, show you who is posting on Patch and how you can get started.
Show off your photos
Troy's Bob Krizmanich wanted to share his photography with the community, so he started a blog on Patch and posted some amazing pics, which Patch gladly featured.
This fall, he is specializing in high school football and has posted pics from each game. You can follow his blog on Patch.
The community loves photography bloggers. Read below how you can get started!
Who else is posting on Patch?
- Kim Lifton, college application essay expert, writing coach, posted The Perfect College Essay Subject.
- Real Estate Agent Chris Taylor shared Is The Open House Dead???
- The Better Business Bureau warned you Immigration Calling? It May Be a Scam.
- Troy parent Katie Mowrey shared her views on education in Two Elephants in a crowded classroom.
Here’s how you can get started right away:
- Click the "Start Blogging" button on your Patch homepage.
- Start writing the description of your blog It doesn’t have to be perfect. (Just don’t use all caps!)
- Upload a photo to illustrate your blog that you own or have permission to use. You can also just use a Patch logo offered on the page.
- Hit “Create your blog”
- Write your first post
- Share something and it will appear on the home page.
- Dress up your blog.
- Add cover photos.
- Tell your followers on Twitter
- Find your blog in the "Your Blogs" menu next to your Profile
Questions? Contact Patch Community Editor Jason Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org or 810-488-1353.