This Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens will take on the San Francisco 49ers for Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.
But chances are, you won't be taking a trip down south to see the game in person. So go with the next best thing: Watching it on big-screen TVs with good food and good company in Dearborn.
Here's a look at some great local options for places to catch the Super Bowl this Sunday:
- Moose's Martini Pub, 22217 Michigan Ave. LED TVs, surround sound, complementary food and drink specials. Get their early to grab a seat!
- Bailey's Pub and Grille, 22091 Michigan Ave. Flat screen TVs to watch during the game, plenty of pool tables during the commercials.
- O'Kelly Lounge, 23663 Park Street. Tickets are $15 for their Super Bowl Party, and include a full buffet and raffles. Pick them up at the lounge, or call 313-278-5855.
- 3 Nicks Sports Bar, 4822 Greenfield Road. Five 32-inch flat screens and 50-cent wings can be found at this Super Bowl party. But you'll need tickets, and they're going fast. Call 313-551-3526 for more information.
- Fall Sports Lounge, 19335 Carlysle Street. Good prices, plenty of beer choices and a true sports atmosphere.
Where will you be watching the Super Bowl this weekend?