Invite a friend
Summer Reading Wrap-up Party
Everyone is invited to celebrate the end to a great summer of reading at the library. Join us for refreshments, games and activities. Mayor O'Reilly will make a special presentation to the grand prize winners of the Summer Reading Program. The program will take place in the auditorium on the first floor. See you there!
|Where||Henry Ford Centennial Library 16301 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48126|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:00 pm–8:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About Henry Ford Centennial Library
The Henry Ford Centennial Library is the largest of Dearborn's four branches. Its name comes from the fact that Ford Motor Company deeded the land where the library was to be built to the city on July 30, 1963 — the 100th anniversary of Henry Ford's birth. The library cost approximately $3.5 million to build, with all of the funds coming from Ford Motor Company and the Ford Foundation. Although the Henry Ford Centennial originally housed only library staff, the Dearborn Health Department relocated its offices into the west end of the building in 1979, where they have remained ever since.
Other events here
- William Shakespeare: His Life, Times, and Work Tomorrow, May 21, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Food for Fines at Dearborn Public Library June 3, 2013 / June 4, 2013 / June 5, 2013 / June 6, 2013 / June 7, 2013 / June 10, 2013 / June 11, 2013 / June 12, 2013 / June 13, 2013 / June 14, 2013,
- Discussion group on Swann's Way by Marcel Proust Tue, Jun 11, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Bellini Opera Theatre of Michigan June 20, 2013 / July 11, 2013 / August 22, 2013 / October 17, 2013 / November 21, 2013 / December 19, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Lecture on Swann's Way by Marcel Proust Mon, Jun 24, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm