Invite a friend
Let's Go to the Movies: Summer Edition
Kids of all ages are invited to take a break from summer fun and enjoy a family movie. Space is limited. No registration.
- June 18, Meet the Robinsons
- June 25, night at the Museum
- July 2, Kung Fu Panda
- July 9, Monsters Inc.
- July 16, Ratatouille
- July 23, Princess and the Frog
- July 30, Wallace and Gromit and the Curse of the Were-Rabbit
More About Henry Ford Centennial Library
The Henry Ford Centennial Library is the main branch of the three Dearborn public libraries. It sits on land deeded to the City of Dearborn by Ford Motor Company on July 30, 1963 – the 100th anniversary of Henry Ford’s birth, hence its name. The cost to build the library was approximately $3.5 million with all of the funds coming from Ford Motor Company and the Ford Foundation. The library was formally dedicated on November 25, 1969.
Other events here
- Food for Fines at Dearborn Public Library June 3, 2013 / June 4, 2013 / June 5, 2013 / June 6, 2013 / June 7, 2013 / June 10, 2013 / June 11, 2013 / June 12, 2013 / June 13, 2013 / June 14, 2013,
- Discussion group on Swann's Way by Marcel Proust Tue, Jun 11, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Bellini Opera Theatre of Michigan June 20, 2013 / July 11, 2013 / August 22, 2013 / October 17, 2013 / November 21, 2013 / December 19, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Lecture on Swann's Way by Marcel Proust Mon, Jun 24, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm