Invite a friend
Get Your Heart Racing
Ford Motor Company is partnering with the Henry Ford Health System to sponsor the 'Get Your Heart Racing' event to help in the fight to combat heart disease.
1:30 to 5 p.m. - Track Event, Deaborn Development Center, Dearborn, MI
5 to 9 p.m. - Winner's Circle Afterglow, Conference and Event Center, Dearborn, MI
• Shelby Tickets - $2500
Includes one drive ticket, one pit pass for a guest and two tickets to Winner's Circle Afterglow event.
• Winner's Circle Afterglow Tickets - $500
Includes one ticket to the Afterglow Event.
• 4 Shelby tickets being raffled for $20 per raffle ticket
• Shelby Ticket holders can participate in special activities on the Ford Race Track:
- Drag Racing - two-car, short course
- Highway Driving Simulation - drive a selection of Ford vehicles
- Wet Pad - helmeted ride with professional drive on skid pad
- Driving Challenge - drive a coned course
- Hot Laps - ride in Mustang on high-speed track. 3 guests will be randomly chosen to ride with Formula Drift 2010 Champion Vaughn Gittin Jr.
- Over the Top - drive F-150s or Explorers on an off-road course
(drivers must be 18 years and older and have a minimum of one year of driving experience)
• Pit Pass Activities Include:
- Access to Track Development Center
- Viewing of track activities
- Tour of track facility
- Tail gating and viewing of UM vs. MSU football game
- Laguna Seca Mustang Slot Car Track
- World's largest foosball table
- Refreshments and snacks
- Access to Henry Ford Greenfield Village & Museum on the day of the event
• Shelby ticket holders can bring a guest for a track tour and are able to attend the Winner's Circle Afterglow for dinner and keynote speaker Alan Mulally, Ford Motor Co. CEO. Million dollar cars will be on display.
• Entertainment by Bill Malone
• Silent/Live Auctions (including American Idol finale tickets and the 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca-designed specifically for this event)
• Casual dress. Those who are on track must wear jeans and athletic shows.
• Phones and cameras checked at door.
Proceeds from the event benefit Edith and Benson Ford Heart & Vascular Institute at Henry Ford Hospital and the Center for Cardiac Care at Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital -- henryfordwyandotte.com
|Where||1151 Village Rd, Dearborn, MI 48124 (Ford Motor Company - Conference & Event Center)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||1:00 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Phone||Kim Streich 734-246-9639|
|Price||$2500/Shelby Ticket; $500/Winner's Circle Ticket; $20/Raffle Ticket to win Shelby Ticket|