Snow, Snow and More Snow in the Forecast This Week
Some Dearborn streets had already been plowed and salted Monday morning.
A "clipper"—known in weather circles as a fast-moving low pressure system out of Canada—continued to bring 2-3 inches of snow to the Dearborn area Monday. The National Weather Service issued a Winter Weather Advisory early Monday morning, which runs until 2 p.m.
The snow will continue through Tuesday, when up to two additional inches are possible, according to the National Weather Service.
Here's the forecast, day-by-day, for the Wayne County area:
- Monday: Snow throughout the day with a light wind. High of 24 degrees; low of 9.
- Tuesday: More snow in the forecast: 1 to 2 inches are possible. High of 25 degrees; low of 17.
- Wednesday: The sun returns. High of 28 degrees; low of 17.
- Thursday: A chance of more snow. High of 33 degrees; low of 26.
- Friday: Partly sunny. High of 32 degrees; low of 16.
Check the Dearborn Patch Commute Page for real-time traffic and accident updates.