Patch to Offer Free Parking in Downtown Dearborn May 17
Park on Patch runs from 5-9 p.m., with swag giveaways, deals at local businesses, and–of course–free parking.
It's not often that you hear the phrase "free parking in west downtown Dearborn."
That's why the Dearborn Patch team is so excited to invite anyone and everyone to enjoy an evening of free parking–on our dime.
We're calling it Park on Patch, and it runs from 5-9 p.m. on May 17.
Yep, that's right. No carrying around a pocket full of quarters, no plugging in numbers to your Parkmobile app, and certainly no passing by west downtown in favor of a restaurant, bar, or shop with a free parking lot.
We want to celebrate all that west downtown Dearborn has to offer: an array of cuisines, a bustling nightlife, unique shops. The hope is that if we take paid parking out of the equation, you'll want to celebrate the area, too.
And who knows? Maybe you'll find that there's something wonderful you've been missing out on in west downtown.
But–as they say in the infomercials–that's not all, folks!
Once you snag your premiere FREE parking spot, stop by the Patch booth for some cool swag, to meet our team, and to sign up for our daily e-newsletter.
While you're there, grab a list of all the local deals and discounts happening in conjunction with Park on Patch. From drink specials to food discounts and even longer hours at some shops, you'll find plenty to eat, drink and do.
Here's just a sampling of some of the deals and partnerships happening during Park on Patch:
- Sophia's Giftique is staying open until 9 p.m., and offering 15 percent off the entire store (excludes custom invitations)
- Good Times Caffe will offer $5 footlong subs, plus free coffee with the purchase of any dessert.
- Look for the 2-4-6 deal at the Double Olive, with $2 domestic beers, $4 well drinks and $6 martinis–plus live music on the patio.
- The Post Bar will offer $9 buckets of Labatt and Labatt Light, as well as $2 pints of Molson drafts, from 5-10 p.m. The party will continue at The Post with $1 well drinks starting at 10 p.m.
- Howell's Bar will offer 50 cents off of all mixed drinks and draft beer with presentation of the flier handed out by Patch.
- Pick up great deals at Don Yeyo Cigar Factory, where they'll have buy three, get one free on all Altadis Cigars, plus free pizza and merchandise.
- Bailey's Pub and Grille will offer $3 small Bud Light drafts, $4 small Beer of the Month drafts all day, plus $2.50 for all 37 draft beers and $1 off any bottled beer from 4-7 p.m.
- Dearborn Music will sell all USED CDs, DVDs and LPs for 25 percent off, all day long.
- Crave Lounge is extending its Happy Hour menu from 4:30-9 p.m. In addition to a specially priced menu of sushi and appetizers, enjoy half off all cocktails and 25 percent off bottles of wine. Crave will also have live jazz music Thursday night.
- Mongolian Barbecue will offer 15 percent off your entire meal, excluding alcohol. Patch will also have $5 off coupons to pass out in Lot H.
- Parkmobile and Reborn Magazine will be on site, passing out information and goodies.
Check back for more participating business, and mark your calendar for Park on Patch.