Patch Picks: Unique Boutiques
Shopping local is easy with all the options at specialty shops offering clothing, accessories and gifts.
Mall? What mall? Shopping paradise can be found in Dearborn's many boutiques and specialty shops. Though it was hard to pick favorites, here's our list of top places to get one-of-a-kind duds, a special gift or just a new little something for yourself!
- Lulu by Design, 938 Monroe St. The shimmer and sparkle in this store is enough to blind you. And with custom jewelry designs, you can truly find a statement piece for yourself or a loved one.
- Zahraa Clothing & Gifts, 15117 W. Warren Ave. An extensive offering of clothing and hijab for Islamic women makes up the bulk of this store, plus unique accessories and gifts.
- Boutique Fayrouz, 7020 Schaefer Rd. Not only does this store have a vast array of clothing for modest women, but it's in the same strip as Fuego Mexican Grill, Opera Pastry, F & C Perfume and more. Make a day of it!
- Eve's Boutique, 13501 W. Warren Ave. A store for the hip and trendy, this store has clothing and accessories–plus it is great for window-shoppers.
- Sophia's Giftique, 1033 Mason St. Need a gift on the fly? As its name suggests, Sophia's has been offering unique gifts for girls of all ages for years.
Get your shopping outfit on and hit the streets!