'Meat Local' with Natural Local Food Express at the Dearborn Farmers Market
Check out our Dearborn Farmers and Artisans Market vendor of the week!
We've all heard the phrase "eat local," but don't always live up to it. Natural Local Food Express is aiming to change that.
And what's more–founder Gary Kuneman is bringing his local goods to the Dearborn Farmers Market every week this season.
He's not a first-time market man, and it shows: Arrive early if you want to snag the best cuts of meat and freshest eggs from Kuneman's cooler, because regulars know how good they are, so they go fast.
Luckily, if you can't find the T-bones or chicken breasts you're looking for Fridays in Dearborn, you can stop by the Natural Local Food Express store in Plymouth. There, find all the goods Kuneman carries at the Dearborn Farmers Market, and a whole lot more.
But for the true market experience–and to learn what it means to "eat local"–stop by and "Meat Local," as Kuneman says, this Friday.
Name: Natural Local Food Express
Sells: Organic cuts of meat, natural granola, fresh eggs and more
Find them at the Dearborn Market: Weekly
Learn more: Visit www.naturallocalfd.com
Also at the market this week
- Music from Anthony Lai’s Band
- A Dearborn fire engine for the kids to explore
- A visit from the Dearborn Animal Shelter
- EBT continues and Double Up Bucks continues
- Community Supported Agriculture Shares Raffle
- Enjoy early morning hot coffee and croissants, and hot dogs and pizza for lunch with your friends at the community picnic tables.