Dearborn Mayor Jack O'Reilly will give his 2013 State of the City address on Wednesday, Feb. 27, at Dearborn City Hall.
The event is open to the public, but seating is limited.
So if you're staying home, but are still curious about the state of your city, you can follow the address and share your feedback on the mayor's comments right here on Patch. We'll be blogging live from the State of the City starting at 7 p.m. Wednesday.
How to join
From your desktop computer: You should see a small screen above this story; at 7 p.m., that's where the live blog will show up. You can join as a guest, sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account, or sign in using an alias of your choice.
Following on your mobile device? Join the conversation via Twitter using the hashtag #DearbornSOTC and your tweets will show up in our live conversation here on Patch.
What else to know
- We won't be providing a word-for-word recap of the speech—just important points, major announcements and questions about Dearborn.
- The State of the City speech will not be broadcast live by City of Dearborn Television, but will be playing on the channel multiple times starting Friday, March 1. It will also be available for on-demand viewing at the City of Dearborn website.
- Have a question for the mayor? Leave it in the comments and we'll try our best to get you an answer.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- 1 Person Killed, 3 Others Critically Injured in Accident on Michigan Avenue
- Organizers Cancel 2013 Arab International Festival
- Food Truck Rallies Return to West Dearborn Beginning May 17
- Parents Rally to Get Edsel Ford Basketball Coach His Job Back
- Stamp Prices Increase: How Much Will Stamps Cost In 2013?