Laughs, Liquor Coming to Dearborn's Ford Performing Arts Center in December
The Studio A Comedy Cafe opens Dec. 7, bringing live comedy acts to The Center.
A new option for the night-loving crowd is coming to Dearborn with the Dec. 7 opening of the Studio A Comedy Cafe at the Ford Community and Performing Arts Center.
Comedians will perform four sets per weekend, at 8 and 10:30 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. A new set of two comedians—one headliner and one featured performer—will come to The Center every weekend. A special New Year's Eve performance will also take place.
And along with the shows, alcoholic beverages will be available during comedy performances for the first time at The Center, along with light snacks.
The Comedy for a Cause fundraiser will kick off the season of laughs on Nov. 18. The show begins at 8 p.m. and tickets are $20.
All tickets are $15. Attendees must be at least 21 years of age.
Here's a look at the lineup:
- Dec. 7-8: Steven McGrew and Frank G.
- Dec. 14-15: Ruben Paul and David Peck
- Dec. 21-22: Mike Green and Stu McCallister
- Dec. 28: Tommy Savitt and Cory Hall
- Dec. 31: Mike Bonnor
- Jan. 4-5: Billy Ray Bauer and Martez Jackson
- Jan. 11-12: Norm Stulz and Jeremy Greenberg
- Jan. 18-19: Coolaide and Erika Edwards
- Feb. 1-2: Chili Challis and Dave Bell
- Feb. 8-9: Comedian B.T.
- Feb. 15-16: Mark Sweetman and Satori Shakoor
Call the FCPAC Box Office at 313-943-2354, or visit www.dearborntheater.com for more information.