Kapnick Orchards Brings Seasonal Fruits, Veggies, Baked Goods to the Dearborn Market
Check out our Dearborn Farmers Market Vendor of the Week!
Every week this season, Kapnick Orchards has made its way down from Britton, MI, to Dearborn to sell their farm-fresh goods at the Dearborn Farmers Market.
From baked goods and–seasonally–fresh apples and apple cider, to hand-picked vegetables and even fudge, Kapnick is a weekly favorite for visitors. Their wide array of offerings changes with the seasons, so be sure to keep coming back as the farmers market heads into fall.
And if you miss them at the market, head out to their farm for a first-hand look at Kapnick Orchards.
Name: Kapnick Orchards
Sells: Fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, apple cider
Find them at the Dearborn Market: Weekly
Learn more: Visit www.kapnickorchards.com
Also at the market this week
- Easy listening music from Jeremy
- Jar Head salsa returns with fresh salsas made by Marines
- EBT continues and Double Up Bucks continues
- Community Supported Agriculture Shares Raffle
- Oakwood Healthcare provides free blood pressure checks
- Enjoy early morning hot coffee and croissants, and hot dogs and pizza for lunch with your friends at the community picnic tables