Historical Museum to Host Fall Into Dearborn, Antiques Appraisal
Fall fun event includes pumpkin carving, live performances and an antiques appraisal.
The Dearborn Historical Museum will be hosting its Fall into Dearborn event tomorrow 10 a.m.-5 p.m. at the McFadden-Ross House, located at 915 Brady. The event will feature an antiques appraisal clinic, pumpkin carving, animal demonstrations and more.
Here's a look at the full lineup:
- 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Museum tours and exhibits
- 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Civil War encampment with the Sons of Union Veterans
- 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Pumpkin carving (small fee)
- 10:30-11:30 a.m. Wildlife Recovery Association, an entertaining and educational presentation on live birds
- 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Music with the Rev. Robert B. Jones
- 12:30-1:30 p.m. Magic and puppet show with Amazing Clark
- 2-3 p.m. Music with the Rev. Robert B. Jones
- 3-4 p.m. Wildlife Recovery Association
- 4-5 p.m. Magic and puppet show with Amazing Clark
The museum will also host an Antiques Appraisal Clinic 10 a.m.-4 p.m., sponsored by the Museum Guild of Dearborn. Robert DuMouchelle from DuMouchelle Art Galleries will evaluate the antiques and collectibles.
The cost for the appraisal is $10 per item and there is a limit of five hand-carried items per person. (Please do not bring musical instruments, furniture or weapons for appraisal.)
All who want to participate must register by 3:30 p.m.
For more information on the antiques appraisal or Fall into Dearborn, call 313-565-3000.