5 Places to Watch Super Bowl XLVII in Dearborn
The Baltimore Ravens face off against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, Feb. 3.
This Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens will take on the San Francisco 49ers for Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.
But chances are, you won't be taking a trip down south to see the game in person. So go with the next best thing: Watching it on big-screen TVs with good food and good company in Dearborn.
Here's a look at some great local options for places to catch the Super Bowl this Sunday:
- Moose's Martini Pub, 22217 Michigan Ave. LED TVs, surround sound, complementary food and drink specials. Get their early to grab a seat!
- Bailey's Pub and Grille, 22091 Michigan Ave. Flat screen TVs to watch during the game, plenty of pool tables during the commercials.
- O'Kelly Lounge, 23663 Park Street. Tickets are $15 for their Super Bowl Party, and include a full buffet and raffles. Pick them up at the lounge, or call 313-278-5855.
- 3 Nicks Sports Bar, 4822 Greenfield Road. Five 32-inch flat screens and 50-cent wings can be found at this Super Bowl party. But you'll need tickets, and they're going fast. Call 313-551-3526 for more information.
- Fall Sports Lounge, 19335 Carlysle Street. Good prices, plenty of beer choices and a true sports atmosphere.
Where will you be watching the Super Bowl this weekend?